Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missive to Lord Asrin, by Maia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

Missive to Lord Asrin, by Maia Empty
PostSubject: Missive to Lord Asrin, by Maia   Missive to Lord Asrin, by Maia Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:55 am

Published: Dec 29 2007

Assuming that the dove would know where to return to, she attached her reply to its leg after it had fed and rested.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Lord Asrin,

I trust that this missive finds you in good health.

I understand your concerns regarding Lady Asuna and I do not think your worries are unfounded, yet neither is the situation as dire as you fear. She is a state of personal conflict, struggling to understand who she is, who she was and what she can become. Although this is a private battle for her, she is very vulnerable to external influences during this time, and for this reason I shall charge you with her care.

First meet with the Archdruid Luna, Sakuntala. I trust that she will understand and assist you. For I wish for the two of you to train and guide Lady Asuna in meditation and self-centering. Some physical training to complement the emotional and mental will also be beneficial, especially from a blademaster such as yourself.

I am entrusting the two of you to support and protect her for as long as is needed to regain her inner balance and stability. Perhaps Lady Sakuntala could guide you all to the Druid Isle for isolation and safety.

I shall join you in due course.

Maia
-----------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

Missive to Lord Asrin, by Maia
Page 1 of 1