Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rijda's Chronicles - Mists - Chapter 4 - Sunborn (Part II), by Rijda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

Rijda's Chronicles - Mists - Chapter 4 - Sunborn (Part II), by Rijda Empty
PostSubject: Rijda's Chronicles - Mists - Chapter 4 - Sunborn (Part II), by Rijda   Rijda's Chronicles - Mists - Chapter 4 - Sunborn (Part II), by Rijda Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:07 am

Published: Dec 31 2007

-CONTINUED-

The mark of the Goddess. The Sunborn Chosen was worshipped as Divinity herself in the Ak'thun line, for it was said that they born with the Eye of Irisia were able to commune with the Divine, and perhaps even ascend the ladder to Divinity themselves.

Zinhai made her way to the surface, her bloodline severed, the last survivor of her House. Born into slavery, birthed away from the Temple, she knew nothing of the Sunborn...or the Eye.

The years passed, the decades ticked away, the centuries crawled by. And Zinhai did not age. She lived on the surface as mortals do...but always kept to the shadows. Always staying isolated. Never truly accepted.

She developed a bloodthirst like no other. A hatred of all things, living, dead, and in between.

It wasn't until Zinhai revisited the site of her escape that she learned of her heritage...and her destiny.

Worshippers still survived, despite the slavers attempts, hidden in the darkest corners of the Temple, unable to fend off their captors. Men, children, the weak and elderly - those the slavers did not see fit to capture. Worthless to them.

And they saw the Eye.

And their future.

-CONTINUED-
Back to top Go down

Rijda's Chronicles - Mists - Chapter 4 - Sunborn (Part II), by Rijda
Page 1 of 1