Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prayer in the Storm, by Coil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

Prayer in the Storm, by Coil Empty
PostSubject: Prayer in the Storm, by Coil   Prayer in the Storm, by Coil Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:45 am

Published: Dec 28 2007

Coil walked around the altar, looking around once more. He sighed as he fell to his knees before the altar. He drew his blades, laying them before him. He removed his battle worn breast plate. He placed his armor next to his blades. He began to speak his thoughts out loud. My Queen, I do not posses and eloquent tongue. Nor am I the wisest in lore or knowledge. I am strong, I am faithful. There is a storm of coming My Queen. The Wrathbringer charged me with protecting the temple from such a storm long ago, before I could protect anyone but myself. Now the years have past, and I have grown stronger. He is gone My Queen, not seen in almost a year. The War Priest has fallen. The Hand Maiden calls herself Priestess. Guide me My Queen, use me as your tool, and instrument of Your will. He slowly replaced his armor, sheathing his blades, Coil rose to his feet. He took one last look at the altar before turning into a shadowy mist. His words echoed in his mind as he left. For thee my Queen, for thee.
Back to top Go down

Prayer in the Storm, by Coil
Page 1 of 1