Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching Hell, by Draylth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

Searching Hell, by Draylth Empty
PostSubject: Searching Hell, by Draylth   Searching Hell, by Draylth Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:47 am

Published: Dec 28 2007

Draylth placed the head of her latest unworthy victim on the altar and sacrificed it to the Queen. "My Queen, this is for you... It is all for you..." She meditated then rose from her trance and noticed a presence behind her. It was Akorylene.

"Hello, Draylth," she said quietly. Draylth went to stand closer to her.

"Akorylene... I know that you have called for help with searching for Count Urynmaal..." She faltered, and then looked up quickly with eyes blazing in defiance. "I want to search for him! I have heard whispers. It is not right that we do not search for one of our own. He was--is!--an important person. Even if no others are willing to search for him, I will! He was the one who let me into The Forsaken when I had nowhere else to go to learn about who I had become. Please, Akorylene. Give me your blessing on this."

Draylth looked up and into Akorylene's eyes. She knew that she would go regardless of anyone's answer or blessing. But Akorylene might be her best chance right now. And if she said no?
Back to top Go down

Searching Hell, by Draylth
Page 1 of 1