Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking Over the Bloodling (Part I), by Vaklamana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

Taking Over the Bloodling (Part I), by Vaklamana Empty
PostSubject: Taking Over the Bloodling (Part I), by Vaklamana   Taking Over the Bloodling (Part I), by Vaklamana Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:24 am

Published: Dec 24 2007

It wasn't too long before someone came, of course. They all felt it, everyone who was connected to him.

"Mistress..." Coil. He materialized beside her and placed a skeletal hand on her shoulder. She swallowed visibly, but made no other sound or movement to even acknowledge his presence. "Mistress?"

"He's gone." Her lips barely moved. Coil nodded. Vaklamana closed her eyes, as if closing them could shut out the pain. "Did you feel it?"

"The blood in my bones ran cold. I was with Pentamere at the time. She felt it too." His tone changed slightly, "I felt both your pain."

Pain... ha. She turned her face away slightly. "My flesh is too numb to feel pain anymore." It would fade... eventually... He settled down next to her. "You don't have to be here, I want you to know that." You don't have to witness my weakness; you don't have to comfort me. She took in a deep breath.

Coil chuckled dryly, without humour. "I would choose no other place than at your side right now."

"It is my place to be here," Coil continued, "For you were there for me once."

Slowly, he pulled her out of her coma-like state, and the two of them went up to the Garden in all its wild beauty.
Back to top Go down

Taking Over the Bloodling (Part I), by Vaklamana
Page 1 of 1