Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking Over the Bloodling (Part III), by Vaklamana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

Taking Over the Bloodling (Part III), by Vaklamana Empty
PostSubject: Taking Over the Bloodling (Part III), by Vaklamana   Taking Over the Bloodling (Part III), by Vaklamana Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:25 am

Published: Dec 24 2007

Vaklamana lifted her chin. Pentamere wanted her to have it? There was something else behind it. Time had taught her that there was always an ulterior motive, especially when dealing with Pentamere. Always. "And because Vaelyn is older, it would go to him, our bloodline. I see. You want me to fight for it, Pentamere?" Though perhaps Pentamere was being genuine. She needed proof, a spoken confirmation.

Archanis stood perfectly still with his arms folded into the sleeves of his robes. Coil looked up from his swords, and Pentamere snickered. "She's right, Vaklamana."

"I do not ask you to fight for something you do not want. But something... you deserve to want. If you choose to." Coil stared between her and Pentamere, watching them both.

Her arms dropped to her sides, and her eyes narrows slightly. "Since your resurrection, you have become Razzori. Why does it not go to you?"

"Because I am not Urynmaal's sire. Urynmaal's Chyldren go directly to Diamante. You are my equal." Coil and Archanis exchanged looks. "You have been your sibling’s leader for quite some time. If you fall apart now, so does everything around you."

She took a step towards Pentamere in a cat-like gait. "And what of the one you stated Urynmaal replaced me with?"

"There was never anyone else." Anger flared. Pentamere had lied. She went on to explain herself. "I was hoping to drive your competitive spirit." Coil peered at Pentamere quizzically, and Archanis broke his complete stillness to glance between the two.

Vaklamana narrowed her eyes even further, her poise looking more and more like a cat about to pounce. "And you ruined me in the process. I told you, Pentamere, I told you! What did you think it would do to me?"

"He ruined you. Not me."

Vaklamana straightened out her back and sneered. "I hate you. If for nothing else, I will challenge Vaelyn. And no, Pentamere. It would have been fine. It would have been less painful. But no, you had to be selfish." She turned on her heel, and stalked out.
Back to top Go down

Taking Over the Bloodling (Part III), by Vaklamana
Page 1 of 1