Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Storm's Fury (Part II), by Coil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

The Storm's Fury (Part II), by Coil Empty
PostSubject: The Storm's Fury (Part II), by Coil   The Storm's Fury (Part II), by Coil Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:01 am

Published: Dec 30 2007

Behind the door, was something from his daymares. A huge portal, encased with sheets of roaring flames. His blood froze in his bones. He couldn't go on. There was no way. This was the end. He stood, looking at the portal, and smelled sandalwood around him.

"I will not let you burn Heart Render."

He turned from the flames, looking around, but saw no one. He turned back, throwing himself into the fire, trusting with his whole being and faith that she was right. He landed face first on the other side of the portal. In a dignified manner he picked himself up, chiding himself mentally for not recognizing an illusion. He looked around, the cave he was in was black, glossy, and smooth from the heat that had carved it. Down, down, down, further he would go.

"Diamante speed my way." he spoke in his head.

He moved onwards, past fields of lava, with demons and devils fighting amid them. The he saw it before him. A burning staircase upon the side of the cliff. That had to be his goal. Misting once again, he floated up and over the fields of lava, almost to the caverns roof, towards the stair case. He phased once more as he approached the doorway at its top. The door was not warded, and he passed through it with ease. He saw why as soon as he was past the door. Huge demons, armored and armed stood in alcoves to each side. Further down the hall was an even larger demon.

"If I live through this, I'm staying in the garden for a year." he thought to himself as he phased into the floor, heading down the passage way. He stopped at the entrance into the largest demon's room. This was it. Summoning together his powers, he solidified fifty feet away from the towering Doom Guard.
"We have come for the Warpriest, scum."
The demon laughed, raising his weapons towards Coil.

"You and what army my little one?"

Coil grunted as he released his magics. A huge portal opened behind him. The army of undead poured out from the gate, led by Archanis. Coil crouched down, drawing his blades as he leapt towards the Demon.

"This one."
Back to top Go down

The Storm's Fury (Part II), by Coil
Page 1 of 1