Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pain - The End (Part II), by Coil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

Pain - The End (Part II), by Coil Empty
PostSubject: Pain - The End (Part II), by Coil   Pain - The End (Part II), by Coil Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:44 am

Published: Dec 12 2007

He faltered for a moment, catching himself before he fell. The Seven laughed at this.

"We could have ended you at any time.”

"We have only prolonged you for pleasure"

"One such as you could never defeat us."

Something warm and moist touched him. A small hand curled its fingers through his ribs, gripping his spine right below his shoulders. Blood flowed down his bones.
He gasped at the rush of it. Dust and ash fell from his skeleton as the blood began to flow through his bones. Healing, nourishing, and restoring. He could hear Pentamere's voice in his mind."

"You have chosen me, and I will not let you burn any longer."

His bones cooled as her blood absorbed into his. The seven looked on as the shadows began together around his skeletal frame again. His eyes were clear once more, and his power thrummed in his voice.

"You shall die now."

As they were about to clash, one more person stepped through the threshold of the doors into the room. It was an old decrepit woman, clad in tattered rags and cloak.
Everyone stopped for a moment to stare. She looked at the group of vampires, and at the group of white robed men. In a voice of power, not fitting to her body she spoke.

"Neither set of you belong here."

Turning to the white robes, "You have blasphemed my Goddess, and set up inside Her house, turning Her light to purposes we are not. You shall see the error of your ways."
Back to top Go down

Pain - The End (Part II), by Coil
Page 1 of 1