Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pain - The End (Part I), by Coil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

Pain - The End (Part I), by Coil Empty
PostSubject: Pain - The End (Part I), by Coil   Pain - The End (Part I), by Coil Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:43 am

Published: Dec 12 2007

He looked at her. Pentamere had come, through what means he knew not. From her bloody hand hung his soul gem. The seven stared in utter disbelief. What was going on? How could all of these damned creatures keep appearing? It was no matter, they were creatures of night, and the light would banish them. They arranged themselves to prepare for battle. He looked over the group who stood at his side. The ethereal music that had been only in his ears filled the chamber now, a beat and tune that tinkled of rage, vengeance, and power.

Kelkin's eyes were dark, and his power wrapped around him like a cloak. His chyld stood at his side, steely eyed and ready. Sandorra was in a crouch, his knives poised to throw. Elgas stood with his feet planted, hands spread, ready to work his magic. Pentamere drew her blades, placing his stone around her neck. He moved slowly to shield her as he spoke. Kelkin moved next to him.

"We are The Damned, The Brigadiers, The Forsaken, and The Devil Hounds. The warriors of Diamante."

He struggled to raise a blade to eye level, pointing it at the foremost robed one.

"You dared to tempt me. Tried to break me."

"Defiled the name of my Queen, and tried to harm Her faithful."

"Now you will reap the hell that you have sown."
Back to top Go down

Pain - The End (Part I), by Coil
Page 1 of 1