Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Note to the Priestess, by Asrin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

A Note to the Priestess, by Asrin Empty
PostSubject: A Note to the Priestess, by Asrin   A Note to the Priestess, by Asrin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:50 am

Published: Dec 28 2007

Asrin sat down at the far table of the Lazy Elf Inn. The main room of the inn was bustling with adventurers, each with a story to tell. Touching quill to paper He began to write:

High Priestess Maia,

The other day I had an encounter with the shade named Asuna. I saw in her being a very disturbing behavior that I do not understand. Within the shadow I saw two auras both evil and good. At first it appeared to me as a trick, after a day of meditation I am no longer sure that it was a trick. Something is amiss with this shadow, and I fear she cannot be trusted to control her emotions with this battle raging inside her. I am going to search for answers to this dilemma, in hopes that the good can be drawn out to win, if it is even really there.

I admit to you my knowledge lies in battle and not in the magical arts, but I do not know if this is a spell or something far worse. I do not trust Asuna, and I caution you to handle these words I give you with caution.

I Pray Syreal will give me the answers I seek.

Asrin

Folding the note Asrin invoked the power from of the sapphire and an asral dove appeared in front of him. Asrin rolled up the note and placed it in the dove's claw and it disappeared in a flash of light.
Back to top Go down

A Note to the Priestess, by Asrin
Page 1 of 1