Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Struggling In and Out (Part IV), by Asrin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

Struggling In and Out (Part IV), by Asrin Empty
PostSubject: Struggling In and Out (Part IV), by Asrin   Struggling In and Out (Part IV), by Asrin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:10 am

Published: Dec 20 2007

'Come at me then shadow warrior, show me the strength of your darkness.' The aura around Asuna continued to grow brighter as she rose towards the ceiling. To Asrin it seemed that the crimson aura lit the entire room.

'Oculoinfra zzur' there was a plume of black smoke as the spell moved her from the center of the room into the doorway behind the paladin.

He was faster then she had expected, because as she stabbed with the sword she found he was no longed there. If a fit of fury Asuna slashed with her blade hoping to spill blood. She conjured up images of that shadow baron spilling the blood of the minotaur. What was its name? She couldn't remember anymore. His sword came down upon her blade swiftly and with purpose. With a quick flick of his wrist her weapon was caught into his Drider blades cross guard. Next a sharp jerk and her sword flew across the room. She would have to pass through him to retrieve it.

Asuna screamed at Asrin in a primal rage. Soaring across the room she made to grasp his throat with her shadowy hands.

'Arl ghcandusiohp' Asrin set up a circle of holy protection and the strength of Syreal filled him.

'Hold shadow and listen to yourself! Yelling with such rage and in that dark language.' Asrin wondered if this was even the same shadow he had encountered in this same room less than a month ago. 'You have no control over your own emotions, and you act as nothing more than a child in a tantrum.' This aura is so strong. How can this shadow be evil and good, and theses auras switch so quickly? I have never seen such a display in my life. Is blue aura a trick as I suspected? If I cannot bring the blue aura back I will have to kill her, he thought.

The words struck Asuna hard and cut her deeply. As she began to listen to this human she found his words to be ordered and was angry to find he spoke with truth. One thing she did not realize was that she was no longer concentrating on the language he spoke to understand him. Syreal...what is happening?

Asrin watched Asuna hover left and right. It seemed as she was looking around the room to find something that was not there. The red aura started to grow dim and the blue one returned. Both auras swirled around her. 'Asuna, It may have been a mistake for me to sponsor you into The Moonlight Guardians...’
Back to top Go down

Struggling In and Out (Part IV), by Asrin
Page 1 of 1