Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Struggling In and Out (Part V), by Asrin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

Struggling In and Out (Part V), by Asrin Empty
PostSubject: Struggling In and Out (Part V), by Asrin   Struggling In and Out (Part V), by Asrin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:10 am

Published: Dec 20 2007

'No, it was not a mistake. I can serve the cause!' Asuna spoke in a panic, the guardians were the only ones that had not treated her like a monster or shunned her. All of them except this human before her.

As the blue glow started to return to her, Asrin knew there was something he may never understand about this shadow, but it was his duty looking into deeper. He started to feel sympathy for her. I need to choose my words carefully now.

'Do not interrupt me when I speak, Initiate.' Asuna backed away timidly as he walked towards the mediation altar. 'As I was saying it may have been a mistake to sponsor you, without judging all your abilities.' Asrin stopped and picked up the wrapped cloth from where it was hidden. 'Take this' he said as he slid it across the floor. When it stopped Asuna could make out the glint of metal.'

'What is it?' Asuna asked not sure if she should touch it. Was he trying to be nice now or is this a trick?

'It is your new blade. The one you were using was too heavy for you and will get you killed if you try to use it in battle.' Asrin turned to look at the shadow. It was still there looking at the glinting blade on the floor. 'It is an elven blade; I had a collector bring it here from the boarder lands for you. I expect to see you here every morning as the sun rises. Discipline and Order will be your breakfast until you have proven yourself to me.'

'Master Groal has taught me to fight. I do not need this from you.' It was true that Master Groal had taught her how to fight using her magical abilities, but she was not willing to admit to him that she had never received any proper training using her blade.

'There is only so much you can take away from a man like Master Groal.' Asrin said 'Everything else, you either learn for yourself or you get from an expert. I will teach you this blade, but it will be secondary to your learning to control yourself.'
Back to top Go down

Struggling In and Out (Part V), by Asrin
Page 1 of 1