Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Struggling In and Out (Part I), by Asrin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

Struggling In and Out (Part I), by Asrin Empty
PostSubject: Struggling In and Out (Part I), by Asrin   Struggling In and Out (Part I), by Asrin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:06 am

Published: Dec 20 2007

With the sun rising upon a new day, Asrin made his way into the training room of the Harmony temple. Patiently he prepared for meditations and training. Setting his armor and equipment aside after all the candles and incense were lit. Sandalwood drifted into the air. He knelt down and placed something wrapped in cloth just out of sight, but within a moments reach.

Asrin went back to his gear and removed a Golden Apple from his satchel. He passed his hand over the golden artifact and could feel it impart magical energies into him as it vibrated slightly. His awareness has heightened to a new level. He knew its magic would be stronger than his simple detect evil spell he used before.
-------
'Welcome back to the temple, Lady Asuna' Kultar greeted Asuna as she returned to the temple. It took her a moment to remember the language that she heard him speak.

'Sqde els' *Thank you* Asuna spoke, realizing she had spoken in the language of shadows. It was disturbing to her, finding that even her inner thoughts were changing. Now she was struggling to translate her words into the language her parents taught her as a child. Stopping she turned around looked at Kultar and forced herself to speak in the common tongue:

'Thank you. Kult....'

A familiar scent came to her attention. Sandalwood. Her thoughts suddenly turned from her confrontation she had with the Baron to the human that had been the focus of her anger these last few weeks.

Confused, Kultar watched she shadow quickly float away without finishing her greeting.
Back to top Go down

Struggling In and Out (Part I), by Asrin
Page 1 of 1