Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Struggling In and Out (Part II), by Asrin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

Struggling In and Out (Part II), by Asrin Empty
PostSubject: Struggling In and Out (Part II), by Asrin   Struggling In and Out (Part II), by Asrin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:07 am

Published: Dec 20 2007

<The Saber Protects the Heart>

The motions Asrin made were fluid and practiced, but his focus was not on meditating the virtues this morning, he was focused upon the room around him, waiting patiently for something to enter from the courtyard.

<Green Dragon Emerges from the Water>

The candles flickered slightly as if the wind was moving through the room. This time I am ready for you, he thought to himself. He could feel the aura of someone or something enter the room.

<Black Tiger Searches the Mountains>

Slowly Asrin shifted his position changing the swordplay movement and placing himself closer to the doorway, coming to a stop looking into the training room.
--------
The shadow followed the scent to the training room. She stopped short of the door when she noticed the human. She glanced around her to see if there was some shadow she could just slip into. Quickly she drifted along the wall behind the human, whisking past the candle covered altar.

Quietly, quickly, Asuna pressed against the wall she blended into the flickers of candlelight shadows. Watching his movements as he gracefully drove the blade up quickly from the floor towards the ceiling. His next move was not so graceful. Its beginning reminding her of a cat, then as he shifted towards the doorway it looked less like he was meditating and more like he was trying to... Oh no! Asuna thought to herself. He was trying to block the exit.

Driving the tip of his sword down and letting it touch the floor, he spoke. 'I know you are here, even though I cannot see you. Please show yourself, I wish to speak to you.' Asrin spoke firmly. Where is the aura I cannot see the colors in it. He though as he peered around the room, ready to strike if it was needed.
Back to top Go down

Struggling In and Out (Part II), by Asrin
Page 1 of 1