Lazy Elf Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Elf Inn

Welcome to the Lazy Elf Inn of Dragon Stone

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Struggling In and Out (Part III), by Asrin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraya
Chronicler
Chronicler
Astraya

Struggling In and Out (Part III), by Asrin Empty
PostSubject: Struggling In and Out (Part III), by Asrin   Struggling In and Out (Part III), by Asrin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:09 am

Published: Dec 20 2007

Asuna warily slipped out from the shadows and reveled herself to the human. 'Quihd? Hu fsxix ulrxfshdv els ulstz uhus fl zhuasuu uhfs rx?' Astonished, with the look of surprise on his face. I did it again, Asuna thought to herself.

'Asrin, Is there something you wish to discuss with me?' She spoke slowly to trying hard to focus on the words that she spoke.

'A few days ago, I saw you here in this very room, waving a sword around. If I didn't know better I would think that you were mocking me?' Asrin asked, sounding more angry that curious.

There it is, Asrin could make out a faint ring of red swirling around her. So faint it was hard to detect it. He focused harder on the shadow and also found brief swirls of blue energy trying to escape from within the red.

Asuna narrowed her eyes at the human. How dare he spy on me!! She gave little thought to the fact she was doing the exact same thing as she spied upon him. 'I was not mocking you!' she said in a rather huffy voice.

The red aura faded and a bright blue light briefly flashed from her. As quickly as it appeared, all the colors were gone.

'Not mocking me? Then what would you call that display?' Asrin spoke firmly. What will happen to the auras if I anger her? 'I have was raised from childhood, learning to use this blade as an extension of my own body. I find you in here with that thing in your hands,' Asrin pointed towards the sword sheathed at her side 'Making a poor imitation of a warrior’s meditation. What else could it be?'

Asuna moaned. Her thoughts were driven towards anger, and she could feel something dark inside her. Something was trying to grab hold of her conscious thoughts. Somehow she knew giving in to this new found well of energy could give her power over this human. She looked down and found her weapon was already in her hands. Before she had time to think, she was driven to fight.

Suddenly the red aura returned to Asrin's sight stronger than before. He was prepared for this.
Back to top Go down

Struggling In and Out (Part III), by Asrin
Page 1 of 1